|How about that monstrous beauty?|
Lots of things are happening!
1. This morning I was on the radio in Plymouth, MA with WATD morning hosts Rob Hakala and Lisa Azizian. I only said one embarrassing thing, which is a PERSONAL RECORD.
2. My blog tour has started! The first stop is with Wendy Darling and K at the magnificent blog, The Midnight Garden. I wrote a guest post about the settings in the book, with photos from my research trip to Plymouth, MA.
3. Tonight at 6 PM there's a celebration of Monstrous Beauty's release at the 57th Street Bookstore. Stop by if you're a local and give me a hug because IT'S MY BOOK BIRTHDAY.
4. On Friday the 7th I'll be at Plimoth Plantation for the best book launch ever, including mermaid martinis!
5. On Thursday the 13th I'll be at The King's English Bookshop in Salt Lake City for a book signing.
6. I'll be on Macmillan's Fierce Reads tour with three other authors from September 18th through the 23rd.